Transfection protocol of adherent A549 cells (96-well plate) PDF download
1. Preparation: Cells are seeded in plates at 0.2×106cells/mL and cultured with 5%CO2 at 37℃ for 18-24h before transfection.
2. Preparation of transfection mixture:
(1). Dilute 0.3μg DNA into DMEM medium without serum(25μL in total) and homogenize gently.
(2). Dilute 0.5μL Sinofection into DMEM medium without serum(25μL in total) and homogenize gently and incubate at room temperature for 5 min.
(3). Mix the DNA and Sinofection at room temperature for 15~20min.
3. Remove the culture medium and add 50μL mixture per well.
4. After 4-6hours, remove the transfection mixture and add DMEM medium with 10%FBS.
5. Gene expression is tested after incubation with 5% CO2 at 37℃ for 48-72h.
Fig. 1 Adherent cells' Transfection
Other cell lines
Appendix: Microscopy comparison of A549 cells transfected with L2K and Sinofection respectively